- About Us
How to Help
- How to create a memorial: ADMIN ONLY - DO NOT PUBLISH
- Request a Memorial Tribute
- Coping with the Loss of a Bulldog
- Lesa Strickland
- H. June Solomon
- Rudy Lopez
- Charles Caldwell
- Bruce Christopherson
- Diamond Spike
- Mr Frank Tolliver Brown
- Benjamin Price
- Happy Tails
- Contact Us
The BCA Rescue Network has established operating policies to safeguard the information you provide when completing an application to adopt a Bulldog. We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
Your adoption application can be viewed online only by approved members of the BCA Rescue Network who have signed an agreement to observe the following conditions:
- To obtain an individual access password, safeguard the access password and never lend it to anyone, not even another BCA Rescue Network member.
- To change the access password promptly if it has been compromised.
- To use or disclose information from Adoption Applications or other information about Applicants and Co-Applicants only in connection with meeting the objectives and purposes of the BCA Rescue Network.
- To limit disclosure of information to persons and organizations outside the BCA Rescue Network to only those items directly needed to accomplish BCA Rescue Network purposes and objectives.
- Not to use information from Adoption Applications or other information about Applicants and Co-Applicants for any personal purposes nor for personal gain.
Examples of permissible disclosures:
- Applicant(s) Name and name of pet(s) to the Veterinarian listed on the application. Purpose of contact: To verify regular vet care for current and/or past pets.
- Applicant(s) Name and Address to the Landlord listed on the application. Purpose of contact: To verify rental arrangement and be informed about any restrictions on pet ownership.
- Complete text of application to BCA Rescue Network members who have consented to the Confidentiality Agreement.
If you cancel your Adoption Application, it will not be available for viewing online, but any copies that may have been distributed to BCA Rescue Network members will still be available for their use.
Any changes that may be made in these policies will be posted on this web page.