- About Us
How to Help
- How to create a memorial: ADMIN ONLY - DO NOT PUBLISH
- Request a Memorial Tribute
- Coping with the Loss of a Bulldog
- Lesa Strickland
- H. June Solomon
- Rudy Lopez
- Charles Caldwell
- Bruce Christopherson
- Diamond Spike
- Mr Frank Tolliver Brown
- Benjamin Price
- Happy Tails
- Contact Us
Request a Memorial Tribute
Bulldogs hold special places in our hearts, and we miss them very much when they are gone.
To add your own Memorial Tribute for a Bulldog, you need to do two things:
- Send an email message to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your email message:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Name of Bulldog
- Birth and death dates, if desired
- What you want to say in the tribute
- Name(s) to be shown at the end of the tribute, if any
- How you wish to make your donation – PayPal or check/money order
Please attach a photo to your email message -- .gif or .jpg formats only.
- We request a one-time tax-deductible donation of at least $50.00 (U.S. funds) for each memorial tribute requested. All donations will benefit the Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network.
To donate by PayPal – Use this button:
To donate by check/money order - Please print the Web Site Memorial Donor Form (PDF) and send it with your donation to:
BCA Rescue Network, Inc.
Shar Kynaston, Treasurer
PO Box 1049
Kaysville, UT 84037
We will contact you by email when your tribute has been posted. Please allow up to four weeks for posting. Send inquiries on status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your tribute will remain posted indefinitely. If we need to change this policy in the future, we will contact you before removing any memorial tributes.
- We do accept Memorial postings for bull-breeds other than (English/British) Bulldogs, as well as people who loved Bulldogs. They will be displayed on a separate page titled Memorials to Friends and Cousins of Bulldogs.